Last MInute Gift Ideas
Thursday, December 22, 2011
| Category: Focus
So we all tend to procrastinate. I have a brother that doesn't do an ounce of Christmas Shopping until Christmas Eve. Now THAT is procrastination!
If you need some last minute gift ideas, here is a list from www.lastminute-giftideas.com/ that might help. If you decide to check out the website there is actually a drop down menu that you can chose what kind of gift you need (white elephant , parent, teacher, etc) for some great suggestions.
Ten of My Favorite Last Minute Gift Ideas for any occasion and budget:
- Lottery tickets. If they're turning 40, buy 40 and wrap them with a big red ribbon. You can get these at the gas station on your way to the party.
- Gift cards from the grocery store kiosk. iTunes are great for any age, Nordstrom is always a hit with any adult, or pick a favorite restaurant.
- Coasters from Target or Pier 1. Stuff them in a colored paper handle bag and you're good to go.
- Candles from Target are usually wrapped cute enough to present as-is.
- Wine. Available everywhere, appreciated by (almost) everyone.
- Box of chocolate from a favorite candy shop or again, Target has cutely wrapped ones. Their Choxie brand is great.
- Card game like Uno, Monopoly Deal, or Scrabble Slam makes a fun quick gift.
- Homebaked cookies don't take too long and you'll get points for going that extra mile. Plus you'll get to lick the batter.
- Potted plant from the grocery store is a low-maintenance alternative to flowers.
- Netflix subscription is the gift that keeps giving. And you don't even have to leave your computer.